axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "jose angel garcia" <jagarcia.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with Creation and Destruction of client Stub
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:21:11 GMT
Hi all!
Spanish guy with probs in despair (well not actually, but about to lost
sanity ;)

I am intercomunicating a c++ desktop client (dev. in MSV6.0 with Axis-cpp)
to a Axis Java Server (running in Tomcat) for 2 months.
Now that everything it is setup I am stuck becouse of some issues I would
like to comment, for someone to put me on the right way.

The problems seems enterrily affect the client side. Tested from a java
client the service works ok.

The cpp client is using Axis-C Nightly build binaries with Xerces 2.6 lib.
First problem is on the second call to the web service done after son user
interaction.
It's seems to works ok on the traces, but no message is send. So the client
enter in
the parser timeouts waiting for the response hearder, until finally
crashing.
The strange things is that if the two calls are invoked secuentially no
problems arise.

To overpass this, I try to use a new stub whenever user interactions were to
be done
between service calls. But when I delete the service stub another crash
happens. So
I'm stuck now.  Any ideas?

Thx in advance
José Ángel García