axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dumindu Pallewela <dumi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Regarding web services through AXIC c++
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:42:27 GMT
Sushmita Sahu wrote:

> /Hi,/
>
> / I am a novice in web services./
>
> /I have installed Axis –c as per the document given in Axis site. I
> have copied all the respective files in the relevant paths./
>
> /I have set the path as well. But when I give httpd –k start it gives
> me the error that mod_axis2.dll can not be loaded./
>
> */C:\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\bin>httpd -k start/*
>
> */httpd: Syntax error on line 487 of C:/Apache Software
> Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Apache Software
> Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_axis2.dll into server: The specified
> module could not be found./*
>
> */ /*
>
> /I have added /
>
> */LoadModule axis_module modules/mod_axis2.dll/*
>
> */<Location /axis>/*
>
> */SetHandler axis/*
>
> */</Location>/*
>
> / /
>
> /To httpd.conf/
>
> / /

Also note that the configuration should be changed as follows:

LoadModule axis2_module modules/mod_axis2.dll
<Location /axis>
SetHandler axis2_module
</Location>

NB: Module name in the above must be "axis2_module". Not "axis_module"
nor "axis".

additionally, you should have the following parameters in your
httpd.conf. replace
"path-to-your-axis2-repo" with the path you have installed axis2c.

Axis2RepoPath path-to-your-axis2-repo
Axis2LogFile /tmp/axis2.log
Axis2LogLevel info

However, according to the error message that you have posted, it seems
that the
error occurs not due to these mistakes, but due to mod_axis2.dll is not
found in
the apache2 modules directory as Samisa mentioned.

Dumindu.