axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Johnson <w...@yahoo.com>
Subject Staticly linking Windows OpenSSL in HTTPSSLChannel
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:16:05 GMT
We have an interesting problem.  Our app uses both DB2 and Axis.  DB2 automatically loads it's
copy of OpenSSL's libeay32.dll.  When we attempt to load HTTPSSLChannel.dll, it sees DB2's
libeay32.dll already loaded and attempts to use it.  Since they're different versions, and
we have no control over what version DB2 is using, we're toast.

At this point, we're looking at linking Axis statically with the OpenSSL library (like the
UNIX platforms do).  Anyone see any issues with this?  Don't suppose there is a build parameter
that does this?

---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.