axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] IIS support for IIS 6
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 04:21:15 GMT
Hi,
1. No, It won't work. The reason is that with IIS 6 Worker Process
Isolationa mode (the default) there is no guarantee that filters are
going to be single instansiated. But in the current implementation I
assume that filters are single instansiated. Still I couldn't setup a
Windows Server 2003 machine for developing the module on IIS 6. As
soon as I setup a machine I will look in to this issue. Please create
a Jira on this issue.

2. I haven't tested it with SSL. I will let you know soon.

Supun..

On 3/7/07, Dave Meier <DMeier@serena.com> wrote:
> Hi Supun,
>
> Thanks for creating the IIS filter for Axis2C.  I had 2 questions:
>
> 1.  Will the filter work with IIS 6 when running in full IIS 6 mode (not
> IIS 5 compatibility mode)?
>
> 2.  Will it work with SSL (e.g. a url like https://localhost/...)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Dave Meier.

> are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
all copies of the original message.