axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dll description has invalid state
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:21:59 GMT
Hi,

error C2491: 'axis2_get_instance' : definition of dllimport function
not allowed
error C2491: 'axis2_remove_instance' : definition of dllimport
function not allowed

These errors are cuased by not declaring the AXIS2_DECLARE_EXPORT as a
preprocessor derective.
If this preprocessor derective is not defined AXIS2_EXTERN beomes a
__declspec(dllimport) . That is what causing the error.

If the AXIS2_DECLARE_EXPORT is defined AXIS2_EXTERN becomes
__declspec(dllexport). In a service we want to export these two
functions. So this is what we require. All this mappings are in the
axis2c/utils/include/axis2_utils_defines.h.

The best way to add this preprocessor derective is to declare it in
the VC project properties. (project properties->configuration
properties->c/c++ -> preprocessor -> pre processor definitions). The
other services also has this preprocessor derective in the project
properties.

Supun.