axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "George Stanchev" <Gstanc...@serena.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] soap serialization
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 05:53:11 GMT

From: George Stanchev [mailto:Gstanchev@serena.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 10:45 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: [Axis2] soap serialization

From: Atanacio Reyes [mailto:areyesv@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 6:15 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List

  axiom_xml_writer_t *xml_writer = NULL;
  axiom_output_t *om_output = NULL;
  axis2_char_t *buffer = NULL;

  xml_writer =
         axiom_xml_writer_create_for_memory(env, NULL, AXIS2_FALSE,
AXIS2_FALSE,             AXIS2_XML_PARSER_TYPE_BUFFER);
  om_output = axiom_output_create(env, xml_writer);
  AXIOM_NODE_SERIALIZE(node, env, om_output);
  buffer = (axis2_char_t*)AXIOM_XML_WRITER_GET_XML(xml_writer, env);
    axiom_node_t* node, is the document to serialize;