axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "George Stanchev" <Gstanc...@serena.com>
Subject [Axis2] soap serialization
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 23:15:52 GMT
Hi,

Another, probably basic, question: I need to serialize a SOAP call to a
string buffer
without sending it anywhere. How do I this with axis2/c? Can you give me
some leads?

On the java side, I had to go through some hoops to get this - I had to
create a
dummy transport that I used to reflect back the outbound message when I
was doing
a call-out serialization. How can I do the same thing in axis2/c?

Thanks!

George Stanchev