axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Atanacio Reyes <arey...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] soap serialization
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 22:12:32 GMT

  AXIOM_SOAP_ENVELOPE_SERIALIZE(envelope, env, om_output, false);
  buffer = (axis2_char_t*)AXIOM_XML_WRITER_GET_XML(xml_writer, env);

----- Original Message ----
From: George Stanchev <Gstanchev@serena.com>
To: Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2007 9:53:11 PM
Subject: RE: [Axis2] soap serialization

Acttually,

let me make sure I understand it correctly. I might have send the thanks
a bit too quick. That code snippet seem to serialize an axiom node.

What I need is to "send" the message - thus applying all handler
processing
involved in creating a SOAP message. What I care in particular is
applying all security, addressin and whatever handlers processing
a normal send does (for example it should create all the wsse headers).

Would the snippet you suggest do this?

Best Regards,
George