axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dll description has invalid state
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 04:41:11 GMT
Hi,
I think this is beacuase of the problems in generated
axis2_svc_skel_<name>.c and header file's

axis2_get_instance(struct axis2_svc_skeleton **inst,
                            const axis2_env_t *env)

axis2_remove_instance(axis2_svc_skeleton_t *inst,
                            const axis2_env_t *env)
functions have some problems. Please can u attach the source and header file
of axis2_svc_skel_<name>

Thanks
Milinda

--