axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Gary Mazzaferro" <ga...@OEData.com>
Subject RE: Help - .96 /util build broken under solaris
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 06:14:48 GMT
Hi Dinesh,

Thank you for posting the link to the thread. It appears we followed
most of the same steps.

Unfortunately, they stopped at the same place I did. I was
hoping someone has gotten past this point.

I suspect the problem is with the autogen tool, but I'm not well versed
at resolving issues with autogen and was hoping one of the developers could
fix it or point me in the direction on how to fix it.

-thx
gary