axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Gary Mazzaferro" <ga...@OEData.com>
Subject Help - .96 /util build broken under solaris
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:54:21 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to axis2c and I'm trying to build under solaris 10 sparc. I'm having
some trouble getting /util to build.

Can someone please help ? Maybe someone has fixed this already ?

This is where I'm at:

I fixed some "//" comments in uuid_gen_unix.c

Now, I have some compile errors:
uuid_gen_unix.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/uuid_gen_unix.o
uuid_gen_unix.c: In function `axis2_uuid_get_mac_addr':
uuid_gen_unix.c:355: error: structure has no member named `sa_len'
uuid_gen_unix.c:355: error: structure has no member named `sa_len'

These arecaused by trying to build the "Darwin" axis2_uuid_get_mac_addr()
instead of the version
in "#ifdef HAVE_STRUCT_LIFREQ  /* Solaris-ish */"

Digging in a little shows HAVE_STRUCT_LIFREQ is not defined in config.h.
Something is not right with the ./configure script. I believe the following
2 tests should result in "yes".
checking for struct lifreq... no
checking for struct sockaddr_dl... no

I tried running autogen.sh  thinking it was something in the "auto" tool
chain. Automake failed, there wasn't an
error code and I haven't had a second to dig any deeper into the issue.

Is this fixed ?? Can anyone help ? I really don't want to move to Java for
this project.

-thx
gary

===
- Confidentiality Statement -
The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended
only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL or copyright
information
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error or you are not the intended recipient of this message, you
are
prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information. Please
contact
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from

your system.
===