axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Filip Pekarek" <filip.peka...@gmail.com>
Subject session
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:25:11 GMT
Hello,
I've got problem getting right response from server. Webservice on server is
written in .NET. I invoke a Login service with right parameters (it works in
a browser). The service use cookies on client side, so I guess that could be
my problem. I've found macro in axis2/c
 AXIS2_OPTIONS_SET_MANAGE_SESSION(options, env, AXIS2_TRUE);
that should enable using cookies on client side. Am I right?

server response this:
<LogInResult>ERROR: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set
to an instance of an object. at
....</LogInResult></LogInResponse></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

I am not sure how to handle with session id that I should get from server
after successful login. Can anybody help me?

Tahnks for reply.