axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Beakley \(beakley\)" <beak...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Memory Leak in axiscpp 1.6b/xerces 2.6?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 21:55:24 GMT
Nadir,

After sending my e-mail, I decided to go ahead download the Xerces 2.7
and rebuild Axis and then rerun my tests.  Amazingly, the memory leak
disappeared with Xerces 2.7...

The 2.7 Xerces documentation
(http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/releases.html) mentions four separate
memory leak fixes in 2.7 - perhaps one of these was the one that did the
trick for us.

If anyone out there knows of any caveats regarding the use of Axis 1.6b
(SVN build - code taken from mid-December, 2006) and Xerces 2.7, I'd
love to hear them.

Thanks all, and have a good weekend,

-JB

In