axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Nandika Jayawardana" <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2C] Creating an SSL client - trunk
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:40:31 GMT
 Hi Bradley,

When using AXIS2_OPTIONS_SET_PROPERTY()
first you need to create an axis2_property_t instance and then set it.

eg.

axis2_property_t *ssl_server_cert_prop =
axis2_property_create_with_args(env, 0, AXIS2_TRUE, 0,
AXIS2_STRDUP(cert_filename, env));

AXIS2_OPTIONS_SET_PROPERTY(options, env, "SERVER_CERT",
ssl_server_cert_prop);
regards
Nandika

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bradley Beddoes <beddoes@intient.com>
Date: Feb 22, 2007 2:09 AM
Subject: [Axis2C] Creating an SSL client - trunk
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org

Hi,
I have been playing with a trunk build the past few days and have
managed to get everything working quite nicely with http connections.

However with https connections I can't seem to make my client perform an
operation. I have followed the SSL client instructions online exactly
and they did not help at all. The correct transport is enabled in axis2.xml

So far I have been getting the following output from my client logging
(from axis2_env_t structure) "Stub invoke FAILED: Error code: 82 ::
Input stream is NULL in msg_ctx". Additionally for completeness the echo
sample also described online has the exact same output when attempting
to execute it.

Following the code through I believe that the environment variable
described in the online document is not even consulted, looking at
things further I am now attempting to set the following in my client:
AXIS2_OPTIONS_SET_PROPERTY(options, env, "SERVER_CERT",
"/path/to/my/cert.pem");

This is currently causing me a segfault which I am still investigating.
While I continue looking at this can anyone shed some light on why this
might be occurring and what to do to fix?

Bradley