axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Bradley Beddoes <bedd...@intient.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2C] Creating an SSL client - trunk
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:58:30 GMT
Dumindu,
You wouldn't believe but I just this second figured out that I was
missing the setup of the property value then I switched back to email
and read your reply. (As you can see I was stupidly passing the string
directly to the SET_PROPERTY function - its very late here in Aus right
now and I missed that oversight after looking at this a couple hours
now), but that I was infact correct in my debugging session that
SERVER_CERT wasn't being set so time well spent, at least it gave me a
good excuse to get really into the axis2/c codebase.

Thanks so much to both yourself Nandika for your replies.

regards,
Bradley
--
Bradley Beddoes