axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dumindu Pallewela <dumi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2C] Creating an SSL client - trunk
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:39:37 GMT
Hi Bradley,

I have attached a patch to correct the documentation. it has not been
committed yet.

you can give the certificates as a parameter in axis2.xml

|<parameter name="SERVER_CERT">/path/to/ca/certificate</parameter>||

or as properties set in the code.

eg:
    ssl_ca_file = axis2_property_create(env);
    AXIS2_PROPERTY_SET_VALUE(ssl_ca_file, env,
            axis2_strdup("/home/user/cacert.pem", env));
    AXIS2_OPTIONS_SET_PROPERTY(options, env, "SERVER_CERT", ssl_ca_file);

Note that you have to create a property and set it using the
AXIS2_OPTIONS_SET_PROPERTY function call.

Regards,
Dumindu.