axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Bradley Beddoes <bedd...@intient.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Failed in creating DLL using apache2 module and echo example
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 06:37:49 GMT

Updating to the latest SVN release seems to have corrected this issue,
although there is a number of patches submitted between 0.96 and now I
can't immediately tell if any one of them has any relation to this
problem I was having below, would be nice to know if they do if anyone
has an idea.

thanks,
Bradley

--