axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Meier" <DMe...@SERENA.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] C code gen problem with "-" characters in defines
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:54:18 GMT
Okay, I finally got the latest trunk code for Axis2 Java built after
starting fresh.

The problem below is fixed there, but I did find a new problem with "-"
causing compile errors on the generated code.  If "-" characters are in
any of the types defined in the WSDL then code is generated that
incorrectly contains the "-" characters in method names.  Here's the
issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2270

-Dave.

________________________________

From: Dave Meier [mailto:DMeier@SERENA.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 9:47 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: [Axis2] C code gen problem with "-" characters in defines

I submitted this bug a few months ago:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-433

It's a C code generation problem.

I still see the same problem in the latest java axis2 1.1.1 snapshot,
using WSDL2C, where it generates tags with "-" characters causing the
compile to fail:

#ifndef AXIS2_ATTACHMENT-ACCESS-TYPE_H

Is this not fixed in 1.1.1?  The snapshot is dated Jan 9th, 2007.

Thanks,

-Dave.

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the