axis-c-user mailing list archives

From KP0T <kp0tk...@gmail.com>
Subject null-pointer exception in calculator sample client
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2007 19:34:10 GMT
Hi,

I have installed and are trying to use the binary distribution of Axis
C++ 1.6B (currently recommended) on my Windows XP SP2 x86 desktop.

I've followed the directions in
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/winuser-guide.html (I have installed and used
Microsoft Visual Studion 2005 Experess for this matter), and everything
went relatively smooth until the client test app crashed in the end.

I performed some initial debugging and it showed that the crash is in
axis_client.dll. Unfortunately, I don't have the debug version of the
libraries, so no ideas with the assembly.

Thank you for any clues/directions,
kp0t.