axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Nabeel Yoosuf" <nabeel.yoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hello
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:12:33 GMT
On 1/16/07, ritu gaud <urvashi_gaud@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> hello,
>  thank u very much for ur such useful help, bt i got stucked again,
> i am trying to run math.c (math_skeleton.c, math.h) to generate math.exe,
> bt this project get compiled successfully, bt while linking gvs me errors
> like
>
> math.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __imp__axiom_text_create@16
> math.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __imp__axiom_element_create@20
> math.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __imp__axiom_namespace_create@12
> math_skeleton.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __imp__axis2_array_list_create@8
> math_skeleton.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __imp__axis2_strcmp@8
> LIBCD.lib(crt0.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _main
> Debug/math.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 6 unresolved externals
> Error executing link.exe.
> math.exe - 7 error(s), 0 warning(s)
>
> hv u tried to generate exe? which file shud i include in vc++ project, to
> remove above linking errors?

According to the errors, vc++ cannot find the axiom and util libraries. It
seems that either path to axis2 lib is incorrect or not set. In the vc
project check whether you have set the library path to $AXIS2C_FOLDER/lib.

Nabeel.

PS. I am using VC 2005 Express edition, which is available free of charge.

thank you.