axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Javier A. Casasola <jacsch...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] question about return objects]
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:54:01 GMT
Hi ...
Im new in web services, im installing axis2c v0.96 in apache2 v2.2.0 and suse linux
v10.1; compilling the distribution source and have a error :

/var/log/apache2/error_log
apache/2.2.0 (linux/suse) configured -- resuming normal operation
child 5894 returned a fatal error ... apache is exiting
starting log with log level 4
internal error: [axis2 ] error creating mod_axis2 apache2 worker

you have any idea this error ???

SALU2.

Javier A. Casasola Sánchez

"El estudio es el camino del triunfo"