axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: axiscpp parsing problem
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:15:54 GMT
Nicholas,

I too am not sure if a type is required.  I need to do some investigation.
 I know there is AXISCPP-830  that is related.  I will investigate, but if
someone can look into this and let us know then a fix can be expedited.

And if you can attach a sample wsdl and SOAP response, it will expedite a
fix.

Nadir K. Amra