axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: order of returned elements
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:56:55 GMT
Nicholas,

Yes, there is a JIRA: AXISCPP-987.

I will be looking at it soon.  In addition, I have fixed the problem with
XSD types, but I am in the midst of some major overhaul - rewriting the
parser to eliminate duplication and ensure it reports errors and removing
lots of duplicate and redundant stuff in in deserializer.  I have
completed this work and am now just ensuring that the test bucket competes
OK.

Nadir K. Amra