axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2ws problem
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 02:21:04 GMT
I encountered a similar problem using the latest axis.jar and related jar
files.  Try using jar files shipped with 1.6b.  This will be corrected in
the future, but if you want to use the latest axis.jar file then you need
uncomment

//import org.apache.axis.constants.Style;

in wsdl2ws.java and regenerate wsdl2ws tool

Nadir K. Amra

"Rothe M., ITSC Bonn, SHD, M" <Matthias.Rothe@dp-itsolutions.de> wrote on
10/25/2006 03:54:31 AM:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm currently trying to get Axis C++ to create the C++ wrapper and
> skeleton files out of a WSDL file. I installed the AXIS C++ package
> and the wsdl2ws tool under Microsoft Windows XP as described in the
> manuals. However when I run the wsdl2ws tool on the command line all
> I get is the following error and stack trace:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.
> axis.wsdl.symbolTable.BindingEntry.getBindingStyle()
> Lorg/apache/axis/enum/Style;
>         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.setMethodInfo(Unknown
Source)