axis-c-user mailing list archives

From ritu gaud <urvashi_g...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: [Axis2]VC2005 Build problem (was Re: hello)
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:48:48 GMT
  hello,

  these r the linking errors

  error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_log_impl_log_error referenced in
function _wmain

  math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_svc_client_create@8 referenced
in function _wmain

  math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_options_create@4 referenced
in function _wmain

  math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_endpoint_ref_create@8
referenced in function _wmain

  math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_strcmp@8 referenced in
function _wmain

  math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_env_create_all@8 referenced
in function _wmain

  math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axiom_namespace_create@12 referenced
in function "struct axiom_node * __cdecl build_om_payload_for_echo_svc(struct axis2_env const
*)" (? build_om_payload_for_echo_svc@@YAPAUaxiom_node@@PBUaxis2_env@@@Z)

Nandika Jayawardana <jayawark@gmail.com> wrote:  Hi ritu,

can you send the link error messages,

Thanks
Nandika

  On 1/24/07, Dinesh Premalal <xydinesh@gmail.com > wrote:  Hi Urvashi,

ritu gaud < urvashi_gaud@yahoo.co.in> writes:

> i downloaded the VC2005 Express Edition and set all the library and home path
> correctly, still i hv a problem while linking, same errors are persisting.
> is there any other settings also?
> which source file u compiled and linkd to generate .exe, i tried both echo.c
> and math.c, hv u made any changes to code?
These days there is performance tuning changes in
progress. Therefore  there may be major changes to code base but we
always make sure to keep a stable build. I think linking problem
occur not because changes in code base but some other reason. I'm
afraid , I'm not familiar with VC to suggest a solution. Be patient :)

thanks,
Dinesh

ps: please make sure to have [Axis2] prefix for axis2c related threads :)

--
Dinesh Premalal
dinesh@wso2.com