axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Hillmeier" <...@tmwr.de>
Subject Structure with Array of Structure
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 07:59:01 GMT
My webservice returns a structure that contains an array of structures.

I use AXIS-C (wsdl2ws-Tool generated classes) to acces this webservice.

But always when retrieving the array it's size is 0.

If the webservice function directly returns an array of structures (not
included in another structure) it works fine.

Is there a bug in AXIS-C or do I something wrong when accessing the
array data.

I tried it with the latest SVN source (2007-01-29).

I use the following code to read an object of type "
WSPhoneBookEntryListWrapper" from webservice.

This object contains an array of "WSPhoneBookEntry" items.

When I execute the following code, "size" is always 0 although the
webservice has filled

the array with elements.

WSPhoneBookEntryListWrapper* pPhonebookList =
webservice->listPhoneBookPrivate();

ArrayOf_tns3_WSPhoneBookEntry* list =
pPhonebookList->getphoneBookEntries();

WSPhoneBookEntry_Array* pPhonebookArray = list->getitem();

int size;

WSPhoneBookEntry** phonebookEntry = pPhonebookArray->get(size);

Thanks

Martin