axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2c] axis2_svc_client_create_for_dynamic_invocation returns NULL
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:16:58 GMT
Hi,
I have done some tests on dynamic client and unfortunately I was caught up
in another important work so I was unable to work on it that much. I think
there are some problems with dynamic client and I'll hope to working on it
tomorrow onwards.  So  I'll let you know progress of my work. If you have
any comments and suggestions about this issue feel free to send them to the
mailing list.

Thank You
Milinda