axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Chathuranga" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2c] generated code doesn't respect parameterOrder attribute
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:00:24 GMT
HI,

IIRC the generated parse_om function does not check the order in the
current template. Only the build_om function check the order. This is
a bug in the current templates as you mentioned.

Parse_om just build the xml from the schema objects that is built
using the associated build_om function or built manually.
(  build_om  converts  xml(axiom) --> schema type objects
   parse_om  converts schema type objects-> xml(axiom)

I think manual build of schema objects may caused your problem.

Anyway if it is not the case you may able to edit the xslt file in
java/modules/adb-codegen/src/org/apache/axis2/schema/template/ADBDatabindingTemplate.xsl
atleast for your specific requirement.

If the schema elements are defined within <sequence> tag, the xml
comes with '@ordered' set to true. You may use that.

Thanks
Dimuthu