axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Yong Yang <y.y...@querix.com>
Subject I can not receive MIME attachment in client
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 12:26:21 GMT

Hi, I am looking at the AXIS2-C framework and have writen one simple program using AXIS2C.
In that program, client sends two parameters and two attachments to the server and the server
will return two simple values and two attachments. In that experiment, the server can correctly
receive the two parameters and two attachments sent by client. But the client only can receives
the two return values and can not receive the attachments as the binary data node for the
attachment is null. When I use axiom_xml_writer_t to output the whole return node, I did not
see the file content inside the XML file. It seems that the server did not attach the files
to client.

In the client, we use the method send request to server,

//enable MIMIE OPTION
AXIS2_OPTIONS_SET_ENABLE_MTOM(options, env, AXIS2_TRUE);
axiom_node_t *return_node=AXIS2_SVC_CLIENT_SEND_RECEIVE(svc_client, env, payload)

As I use the same function for build soap request and serialize soap in the client and server,
I assume that these functions are correct as the server can detach the files sent by client.

could anyone give me some ideas for this problem? many thanks in advance.

best regards
yong