axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Hemanth, Yamini \(MSAS Sys Dev IBD\)" <Yamini.Hema...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Query:Runtime exception in AXIS2 while using xmlbeans
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:51:17 GMT
Hi,
I am using AXIS2 and the databinding used is Xmlbeans.  When I run the
wsdl command -  C:\Axis2\axis3\bin>wsdl2java  -uri C:/SNOOPY/Snoopy.wsdl
-o C:/SNOOPY -ss -sd -d xmlbeans -g ,
  a list of files were generated. When I compile the application in
EclipseIDE, there are no errors. However, when I try running it , I get
the following errors:

at com.example.www.snoopy.xsd.Fund$Factory.newInstance(Fund.java:239)

at com.example.www.snoopy.Client.main(Client.java:18)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot load SchemaTypeSystem.
Unable to load class with name
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sF9A16A30B7A48352A3E6F4B6118CA60F.TypeS
ystemHolder. Make sure the generated binary files are on the classpath.

at
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.typeSystemForClassLoader(XmlBeans.java:783)

at com.example.www.snoopy.xsd.Fund.<clinit>(Fund.java:19)

... 2 more

schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sF9A16A30B7A48352A3E6F4B6118CA60F.TypeS
ystemHolder

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:268)

at
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.typeSystemForClassLoader(XmlBeans.java:769)

... 3 more

TypeSystemHolder.class is present in the package
resources/schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/system/sF9A16A30B7A48352A3E6F4B6118C
A60F  . All the other files in this folder have the .xsb extension
except this file. However , after the application is compiled , the
TypeSystemHolder.class  is not present in the output directory. I also
included the same.

Please help.

Please find attached the wsdl file.

Regards,

Yamini Hemanth
Morgan Stanley | Securities Integration Group
Bldg. 5, Sector 30, Mindspace, Goregaon (West) | Floor 02
Mumbai (Ex Bombay), 400 090
Phone: +91 22 6641-0579
yamini.hemanth@morganstanley.com