axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I can not receive MIME attachment in client
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 04:57:14 GMT
Hi Yong,

Yong Yang <y.yang@querix.com> writes:

> Hi, I am looking at the AXIS2-C framework and have writen one simple
> program using AXIS2C. In that program, client sends two parameters
> and two attachments to the server and the server will return two
> simple values and two attachments. In that experiment, the server
> can correctly receive the two parameters and two attachments sent by
> client. But the client only can receives the two return values and
> can not receive the attachments as the binary data node for the
> attachment is null. When I use axiom_xml_writer_t to output the
> whole return node, I did not see the file content inside the XML
> file. It seems that the server did not attach the files to client.
I'm not sure whether, problem in client or server. Did you use
tcpmonitor to monitor the messages exchanged. If not please use that,
then you can check, whether attachment is coming from the server.

If attachment comes from server there is a problem in receiving part.
You can refer mtom sample service (samples/server/mtom) to get an idea
about receiving.

If attachment doesn't come form the server there is a problem in
attaching part. Please refer mtom sample client (samples/client/mtom)
to get an idea about attaching.

BTW. Did you use axis2_data_handler to deal with attachment.

thanks,
Dinesh