axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "manuel.vivo01@campus.upf.edu" <manuel.viv...@campus.upf.edu>
Subject Re: problem with 'nil'
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 09:36:05 GMT
Hi, Nadir.

I have solved the problem with a slight modification in lines 3252,
3393 of the file

src/soap/SoapDeSerializer.cpp

in order to accept also "1", in the same way it accepts "true". With
this minor modification, it has worked ok. But I do not know for sure
if this modification is completely correct .....

I downloaded the source code at the beginning of november. Maybe the
latest version of the code can already deal correctly with both ways to
express nil values.

Thanks for your reply.

Manu

----Missatge original----
De: amra@us.ibm.com
Data: 02/12/2006 06:38
Per a: "Apache AXIS C User List"<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
CC: <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Assumpte: Re: problem with &#39;nil&#39;

manuel,

Actually, looking at the code it should handle either value.  Maybe
you
should try building the latest code (until we get something out there
that
you can download).

Nadir K. Amra

"manuel.vivo01@campus.upf.edu" <manuel.vivo01@campus.upf.edu> wrote
on
11/28/2006 06:40:58 AM:

> Hello.I am using Axis C++ to build a client in order to access a web
> service. I have managed to do it, and now I am in the test phase.But
> I have found a problem. In the web service response, the SOAP sent
> by the server includes one element withxsi:nil='1'I think this is
> syntactically correct. Nevertheless, it turns out that Axis C++ does
> not like it. After a more careful look, I thinkthat Axis C++ can
> handle things likexsi:nil='true', but cannot handle it in case '1'
> is used instead of 'true'.If I cannot change the server part of the
> web service, is there anyway to avoid this problem?Thanks in
advance.Manu