axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Raju, Prabhakar \(P.\)" <>
Subject [Axis2] questions on axis2/c on linux...
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 16:26:27 GMT

1) I built your samples on the SuSE linux (8.1) box with gcc version
3.2.2. When I tried to run the simple axis server, it is dying with this

./axis2_http_server: /lib/ version `GLIBC_2.3' not found
(required by ./axis2_http_server)
./axis2_http_server: /lib/ version `GLIBC_2.3' not found
(required by .../axis2c-bin-0.95-linux/lib/

When I build the distribution from your source and then create samples,
I don't see this error when I run the server. But, I have other issues
with the client which I have posted (ex. The client crashes after random
no. of calls).

2) which version of gcc  for which this 0.95 release has been built on?

View raw message