axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Hart <nh...@real.com>
Subject [axis2c] generated code doesn't respect parameterOrder attribute
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:32:56 GMT

I'm encountering another problem with client stub code generated with
wsdl2java.  It looks like it isn't respecting the "parameterOrder"
attribute specified in the operations in my WSDL file, which results in
a failure when the SOAP request is made.  If I manually change the order
in the generated axis2_myFunction_parse_om() function then the SOAP call
succeeds.

Is there a wsdl2java argument or some other setting that will fix this?
  I really don't want to have to manually change potentially hundreds of
functions...  or failing that, can someone point me to where the code
that generates the axis2_*_parse_om() functions so I can look into
possibly adding this feature?

thanks!

PS: I'm using axis2 (java) I built from the trunk about a week ago...