axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Meier" <DMe...@SERENA.com>
Subject RE: What is the projected release date for Axis2C?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 22:39:00 GMT
Hi Samisa,

Do you think that Axis2C will be at a point where there are not many
bugs and it is stable enough to work in a long running production
environment by late spring/early summer of 2007?

Thanks,

-Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa@wso2.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 10:37 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: What is the projected release date for Axis2C?

Dave Meier wrote:
> Thank you.  Mainly I just need to be able to count on Axis2C in a
> shipping product and as long as it will be stable and perform all the
> promised features correctly I'm happy.
>
> The timeframe I'm working with is to have a fairly stable system in
> 3-4 months and be able to publish web services using SOAP, REST,
> WS-SECURITY, and SSL.  Memory stability is also of importance in order

> to support long running, scalable servers.

Yes, I do agree that memory is a weak point at the moment. Priority for
next release is to stabilize in terms of memory leaks.

Samisa...

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.