axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Meier" <DMe...@SERENA.com>
Subject [Axis2] Question about getting http header and soap envelope
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:02:47 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out if basic authentication is supported (int the
HTTP header).
Is it supported or is there a way to get at the HTTP header?

On a related note, I put in code to get the soap envelope out of the
message context,
but it returns null.  I know that the rampart code does this and it does
get the
soap envelope from the message context.  Does it get removed at some
point before
it reaches my code?

  struct axiom_soap_envelope* pSoapEnv =
AXIS2_MSG_CTX_GET_SOAP_ENVELOPE( msg_ctx, env );
  // pSoapEnv is NULL after this call.

Also, is there any debug code that would take a message context and dump
out all
of the information inside?  I'm finding it difficult to see the data as
the implementation
structures are all hidden.  Casting in the debugger works to an extent
but is difficult
when there are many levels of data like in the message context.

Thanks,

-Dave.