axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Rampart -Now it is posisble to get the security processed results
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 07:01:55 GMT
Hi Dave,

Now it is possible to get security processed results from in the server side.
In your case, you can call
user_id =(axis2_char_t*)rampart_get_security_processed_result(env, msg_ctx, RAMPART_SPR_UT_USERNAME);

Please refer JIRA http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-407 for more details.

Cheers,
Kaushalye