axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tarun Maheshwari <tarun.mah...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Axis 1.4 service deployment query
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 05:47:03 GMT

Hello,

I am using axis c++ 1.4 version with apache http server
2.0.59.. I have a query and any help is very much appreciated.

This is a snippet of my sample wsdl
  <wsdl:service
name="MD5Service">
    <wsdl:port
binding="local:MD5SoapBinding" name="MD5Service">

<wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost/axis/MD5Service"/>
    </wsdl:port>

</wsdl:service>

The above snippet shows the sample wsdl service name and service
address..
Now my problem is if i change the above address to some thing
like
<wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost/myservice/MD5Service"/>
then what and
how will it affect my configuration.

 What i noticed is
apache in its configuration file sets handler for axis ::
LoadModule
axis_module modules/libaxiscpp_mod2.so
<Location
 /axis>
    SetHandler
axis
</Location>

What are the changes i have to make if my service has a
different address.. I tried to set one more handler for myservice path
like::
<Location /myservices>
     SetHandler
axis
 </Location>

I want to know whether is it the
right way to set handler for /myservices . How do i check and verif
whether my service  at http://localhost/myservice/MD5Service has been deployed or not.

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India