axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Chathuranga" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Fwd: using <WSDL2Code -l c> generates some java & some C code... Help need]
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:47:50 GMT
Hi,
you have missed adding  -
Dorg.apache.adb.properties=/org/apache/axis2/schema/c-schema-compile.propertiescompiler
option. It should be added right next to the wsdl2code
before giving any option. This is requried onlyto generate code for adb
binding.

so your final command wiill be like this,

wsdl2code -
Dorg.apache.adb.properties=/org/apache/axis2/schema/c-schema-compile.properties-o
d:\sbaronia\c -a -l c -ss -sd -d adb -u -uri
D:\sbaronia\workspace\test\corporateaction.wsdl

Thanks
Dimuthu