axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Markus Heinisch" <Markus.Heini...@trivadis.com>
Subject AW: Memory Leak with version1.6b
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:52:12 GMT
Hi Adrian,

Thank you, I have read the page and followed the instructions. My C++ knowledge is more than
8 years old, so I'm not sure I catched every single instruction.
My code is very simple:

xsd__string EosServiceWS::search(xsd__int Value0){
	xsd__string retBuf = new char[100];
	sprintf_s(retBuf, 100, "Search: %i", Value0);

	return retBuf;
}

xsd__string EosServiceWS::suche(xsd__string Value0)  {
	int size = strlen(Value0) + 10;
	xsd__string retBuf = new char[size];
	sprintf_s((char*) retBuf, size, "Suche: %s", Value0);
	delete Value0;

	return retBuf;
}

void EosServiceWS::test(){
	cout << "WS-Call to test() << endl;
}

I found the memory leak while calling method test().

Btw, I'm using Visual Studio 2005 and will switch to Visual Studio 2003.

In the mailing list I read in some postings that Xerces may cause the memory leak. Is that
confirmed? Can I use the current version instead of xerces 2.2?

Thnaks,

Markus