axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Vijaya Bhaskar Peddinti" <VijayaBhaskar_...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2][Fwd: hi]
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:42:54 GMT

I had the same problem but was resolved when I have rebuilt the
mod_axis.dll and also check the xerces path.

________________________________

From: ritu gaud [mailto:urvashi_gaud@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:47 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: [Axis2][Fwd: hi]

yes i followed all the instructions correctly.

i hv problem when i write following lines in httpd.conf file.

i palced mod_axis2.dll in modules directoty of apache.

LoadModule axis_module modules/mod_axis2.dll

<Location /axis>

SetHandler axis

</Location>

after writing these lines, i hv error that cannot load shared libraries.

bye.

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com> wrote:

	Have you followed the install guide that spells out the steps to
install
	with Apache2?
	It looks to me as if you have not configured your http.conf
correctly.

	Samisa...

	ritu gaud wrote:
	> hi
	> thanks for ans. in apache error log file i had following
error:

	> [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: C:/Program
	> Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/Axis
	>
	> for this error i added foldef Axis to htdocs, nw it displays
me axis
	> page at localhost.
	>
	> to check whether my axis is is working correctly, i want to
run sample
	> programs,plxz tel me which coomands should i use to run client
and
	> server codes?
	>
	> bye......
	>
	>
	> */Samisa Abeysinghe /* wrote:
	>
	> Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
	> > Forwarding with correct prefix

unable to
	> load
	> > mod_axis2.dll in apache module. I am using apache 2.0 with
axis on
	> > windows.
	> > if any1 hv idea plz help me.
	> Have you added the Axis2/C dlls to your PATH variable? Please
have a
	> look into the Apache error log, it will give you some idea.
Also,

axis-c-user-help@ws.apache.org

	> Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo! Answers India

	> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger
Version 8.