axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Nandika Jayawardana" <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2C REST with POST
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:52:52 GMT
HI Dave,
There is an example of how to use REST POST in samples/user_guide folder,
When you specify

 AXIS2_OPTIONS_SET_PROPERTY(options, env, AXIS2_ENABLE_REST,
            AXIS2_VALUE_TRUE);

post will be used. It can be changed to use GET by using following code.

 AXIS2_OPTIONS_SET_PROPERTY(options, env, AXIS2_HTTP_METHOD,
                AXIS2_HTTP_HEADER_GET);

pls look at echo_rest.c

Thanks
Nandika