axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Nandika Jayawardana" <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Fwd: hi]
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:37:46 GMT
Hi ritu,
You need to download the source distribution from apache site.
Also you need  libxml2  zlib and iconv and Apache2 . The locations to
download these can
be found in installation guide.

In the source distribution you will find a directory build\win32.
There is a nmake makefile and configure.in file .
In configure.in file put your libxml2, zlib and iconv and Apache locations.
In cmd.exe  , cd to build\win32 directory and run vcvars32.bat.
Then type
nmake dist

It should build the binary distribution to build directory.

Regards
Nandika