axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Nandika Jayawardana" <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Fwd: hi]
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:53:39 GMT
Hi ritu,

In your httpd.conf add following lines
<Location /axis2>
        SetHandler axis2_module
        RepoPath E:/axis2c-bin-0.94-win32
        LogFile E:/axis2c-bin-0.94-win32/logs/axis2.log
        Axis2LogLevel AXIS2_LOG_LEVEL_DEBUG
</Location>

above are my axis2c location, change it to match yours.

mod_axis2.dll was built using Apache2.2.x version. If you are using
Apache2.0.x version
you will need to build mod_axis2.dll using source .

Make sure to add <axis2c instalation directory>\lib to your path.

regards
Nandika