axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Meier" <DMe...@SERENA.com>
Subject RE: REST status in Axis2C latest code?
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 01:00:12 GMT
Sorry, I did get it to work with
"http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/echo/echoString?foo=bar" - it
returns "bar" in the response.

For REST calls, does there always have to be one or more arguments in
the query string?

Thanks,

-Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Meier [mailto:DMeier@SERENA.com]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 4:53 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: REST status in Axis2C latest code?

Hi,

I'm running the axis2_http_server.exe and attempting to invoke services
REST style, but not having much luck.  Also tried with the axis2 module
installed under apache 2 and got the same result.

Is REST fully implemented for Axis2C?

I'm trying a URL like this
"http://localhost:9090/axis2/echo/echoString".  All it does is list out
all the services instead of calling the echo service.  I know I am not
providing the string argument to echoString, but it doesn't seem to be
getting that far anyway.

Am I doing this correctly?

Thanks,

-Dave.

addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is