axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Meier" <DMe...@SERENA.com>
Subject WSDL2C REST question
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:43:58 GMT
To use REST with Axis2C, do I need to define my inputs and outputs as
generic XML nodes or can I use specifically defined structures for
these?  I want to provide both a SOAP based interface and some REST
based CRUD operations and hopefully share the same code where there is
overlap.

Thanks,

-Dave.

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.