axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Meier" <DMe...@SERENA.com>
Subject WSDL2C Code generation tool ( C Implementation ) - questions
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:15:45 GMT
1.  Does this new tool currently only build on Linux or can I build it
on Windows?

2.  Does it generate the data structures in C?  I'm using the java
WSDL2Code and it generates my input/output data structures all in java
when I use the "-d adb" option.

3.  Is there remaining work to be done on the tool?

Thanks,

-Dave.

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.