axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Song Haojie-a23023" <a23...@motorola.com>
Subject Can not load mod_axis2.dll into server
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 05:18:20 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to install axis-c-1.6b-Win32 with Apache 2.2.3 and I am
getting the following error:
The Apache service named reported the following error:
httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 486 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Software Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program
Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_axis2.dll into
server: The specified module could not be found.

I find there are many same questions in this site, but I haven't found
an obvious answer.
Cound anyone give me an answer for it?
I make sure I have configured it correctly according to the installation
guide.

BRs
Johnson Song