axis-c-user mailing list archives

From ritu gaud <urvashi_g...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: [Axis2][Fwd: hi]
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:09:00 GMT
how u rebuilted mod_axis.dll? plz reply soon,

  Vijaya Bhaskar Peddinti <VijayaBhaskar_P01@infosys.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
 .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
         I had the same problem but was resolved when I have rebuilt the mod_axis.dll and
also check the xerces path.

---------------------------------

  From: ritu gaud [mailto:urvashi_gaud@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:47 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: [Axis2][Fwd: hi]

    yes i followed all the instructions correctly.

  i hv problem when i write following lines in httpd.conf file.
  i palced mod_axis2.dll in modules directoty of apache.

  LoadModule axis_module modules/mod_axis2.dll
  <Location /axis>
  SetHandler axis
  </Location>

  after writing these lines, i hv error that cannot load shared libraries.

  bye.

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com> wrote:

    Have you followed the install guide that spells out the steps to install
with Apache2?
It looks to me as if you have not configured your http.conf correctly.

Samisa...