axis-c-user mailing list archives

From ritu gaud <urvashi_g...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Fwd: hi]
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:16:51 GMT
yes i followed all the instructions correctly.

  i hv problem when i write following lines in httpd.conf file.
  i palced mod_axis2.dll in modules directoty of apache.

  LoadModule axis_module modules/mod_axis2.dll
  <Location /axis>
  SetHandler axis
  </Location>

  after writing these lines, i hv error that cannot load shared libraries.

  bye.

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com> wrote:
  Have you followed the install guide that spells out the steps to install
with Apache2?
It looks to me as if you have not configured your http.conf correctly.

Samisa...